Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pink Stamper Tuesday Challenge

Robyn, at My Pink Stamper.com, has challenged us to make something with an item we just had to have in the past. When I first started scrap booking I just had to have stickers and buttons! I still love buttons and use them all the time, but stickers not so much. For some projects they save me a lot of time, and just add that pop to the page. But I've learned that it's more about the pictures and not the embellishments. Using this way of thinking has saved me lots of time, and made it possible for me get my scrap booking done. Now I have a ton of stickers! (almost afraid to count the packs) So today I made a card trying to use one of my stickers and a few buttons. I also tired to use only my scraps. I recently got super organized and could not believe how many scraps I had! So here it is- If your lucky maybe you'll get in the mail....hehe...




I love my son but when I'm doing some sort of craft I must lock him away in his room (just using the baby gate, one of the best purchases ever!). While I was making this card he was crying for a few minutes and then suddenly stopped. I went to check on him and this is what I found.


4 comments:

Nikki Foraker said...

really cute card! i'm also playing along with the challenges this week! super duper fun!

nikki

Tammie said...

Found you on the Pink Stamper blog - very cute card for today's challenge!

Heather West said...

What a cute card... but that is the most sweetest photo of a baby.

Trisha said...

Cute card! That picture of Jacob looks familiar. I remember Logan falling asleep like that, by the gate!