Monday, August 10, 2009

Recycle-Reduce-Reuse

Do you ever get those magnet advertisements, And wonder..."Why would I want to put this ugly thing on my fridge?" I mean yes they can be handy...but between pics, random coupons, shopping list and who knows what else, I usually toss them. But not anymore! I'm excited to get them! I've found a purpose for them....glue some cute paper on them and TADA! you have a cute magnet...

I made these today for the women I visit teach at church. They turned out pretty cute.

And yes I did blur out our phone numbers...I didn't think my visiting teacher partner would want her numbers out there for all see....


Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Jen Western said...

That is such a good idea! I am mad I have been throwing them away up until now. I saw that you own a circut, and I am super jealous. Everything you do is so cute! I am for sure getting one for Christmas, but hopefully sooner!

I saw you called, but I'm at work (can't call, but I am allowed to chill on the internet), so I'll call you back tonight :).

stacey224 said...

Wow, you're very creative! Great idea. They look cute too.

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

You are so uber creative!! Love this idea...

Dana said...

Shannon,
cute project! Did you come up with it yourself?
Chelisa Lantz is your VT companion? She is a long time friend of the family! Please tell her Dana Porter said hello! :)