Monday, August 17, 2009

Jacob learned to do WHAT?!?

Okay I know from the title it sounds like Jacob has learned how to clean the house and pay the bills at the same time...a skill usually resevered for myself and Matt. No he hasn't quite learned those things yet, but here's what he has learned....

He's learned that keys are not for him to stick in his mouth, but they have much greater purpose like they some how go in doors...



He's learned how to climb up onto the chair in the dinning room, it's kinda scary because we have a high table. When I sit in the chairs my feet don't touch the ground.....Then the other day I walked out into the kitchen and he was sitting there at the table eating some leftover snacks and found a sippy cup from somewhere..I guess I need to start cleaning my house again....

Now we think he's going to be right handed, but for some reason he's holding the spoon in his left hand....


And yes he's reading already although it's just blabbing....It's so great! His favorite book is "The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear."

He's such an awesome kid we love him!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cute. I swear it is like every day they learn so much more. He is getting so big, I can't believe it!

Cicily said...

The pictures in Baby 123 are so freaking creepy. Could there be more weird looking kids, for reals. PS, Jacob is only invited over if he doesn't climb on anything. Get that under control Shannon :)