Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pink Stamper- Thursday Challenge

Today our challenge was to make a card using things you love. I was so excited because I love STARS! And for some reason I never use them. And I also love pink and black, for some reason I use a lot of earth tones when scrap booking or card making....But I love stars, as you can see from my cutting board I have stars on it, I also have them on my circut . And my one and only tattoo is a shooting Star on my foot. So anyways I hope you like my card!




3 comments:

Joy said...

Sooo cute! They're really shooting across the page. Nice!!
Joy
www.joyslife.com

Desiree said...

This is so cute! And my favorite of the three.

Jen Western said...

I love it! And I have always wanted a star tatoo. This is my 3rd comment today...kinda stockerish, but I am having fun looking at all your cute stuff!