Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Challenge - My Pink Stamper!

So today we were challenged do try something new. I've seen this done before and never thought to do it and it was so easy. I grabbed out some of my scrap ribbon and I don't know what to call it? I guess my own paper? Or embellishment? I don't know...But I did take some pics along the way so you can see how I made it. And I love this card, it's so cute I might have to make one for myself to keep forever....Hope you guys like it!

First I laid out the ribbon in the order I wanted. Then I ran my double stick tape over the paper, so the ribbon would stick.

Heres what it looks like when your done, and then cut down the top ( I used my fiskars cutting board and just pushed extra hard and it cut perfect all the way through ribbon and paper) trim off the extra at the bottom.

TADA! Isn't it cute I love it! (Sorry I pics are kinda blurry)


6 comments:

Kimba28s said...

Super cut love how speedy you got to the challenge and still did a great job!

Desiree said...

I have always wanted to try that one too, but never have. It looks awesome!

Emily said...

shannon, you are doing an awesome job. those cards are all so cute!

Shannon said...

thanks guys!

Unknown said...

That is soooo cute!!
Joy
www.joyslife.com

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this is EXTRA cute!! I definitely will be trying this! Good thing I save my ribbon scraps!