Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Too much time on my hands..

This is what I did today with some of my time. It was so easy and I can't believe how cute it turned out.

Every time I print pictures for scrapbooking, I always end up having extras I want to put up in the house. To hang the pictures, I usually need a frame and a place to put the frame. Instead, I thought I'll just hang a ribbon with some nails and then just use paper clips to attach the pictures.

I thought about it some more and figured I would put the nails and the ribbon through a pair of button holes. I put buttons on the top of the paper clips just to make them look cuter. The smile is made from vinyl letters I made using my Cricut machine (which I love so much!)


That's pretty much it!






P.S. Matt typed this out, that's why it is grammatically correct...and free of typos...I hope.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

very cute! I wish I had time on my hands!

QueenBee said...

Ha ha ha! Good post Matt!

Duncan Family said...

very cute and very clever!

Trisha said...

That's cute! You're so creative! I wish I had that much free time!

Lars said...

Cute and easy too! So, anytime you want to come over and decorate my house, feel free!