Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Magnets

I decided today I needed magnets that matched my kitchen. Our accent color in our kitchen is a brick red. I've made these before around Christmas using snowflake paper and forgot to take them down, so I was thinking, it's 110 degrees outside, it's definitely time for the snowflakes to come down. So I made some today and it's hard to tell from the picture how cute they turned out. And then I also used buttons...just hot glue the magnet right one the back. I love buttons they seem to make every craft just a little bit better......





2 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

I LOVE those kind of magnets...I actually made those for my wedding, but left the magnet part off and had cute words or deco on the back and put them on the tables at the reception...

Trisha said...

That's so random that you just did that because I just made some magnets similar to those. I just used bigger marble things from joann's. And I used some pictures too instead of paper. They turned out pretty cute.