Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's about time!

So after living in this house for almost a year, we finally got blinds up in our room! I can't tell you how much better it looks! If you saw our room before you would know, it was pretty ugly.
And with the way the furniture is arrange, (after I moved it all) it's feels so big and bright, I love it, I feel like I have a new room!


This is one of the only pictures I could find with the ghetto blankets..... I think when we took the picture we were hoping you would only notice Jacobs cuteness, and not the background...


And this project i've been wanting to do for awhile. We made a valance, no more nasty track!
Before-

After- You might not think it makes that big of a difference, but I had to look at the ugly yellowed track everyday...but not anymore! Also if you think it looks off centered, it was missing a blind, but a quick trip to home depot fixed that....

2 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Awesome :) Now all you need is curtains...next project? (That's what I really want to do next...oh yeah, and paint...my list is probably endless)

Jen Western said...

Those sheets look like my bedroom!! Sam really needs to take care of them, I've tried and it hits a hard post or something. I love the valance, I know I already saw it, but I hadn't seen the before. They definately make a big difference!