Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Family of Birds...

Cute? I like them, now I want branches all over my house! It's my little family, and even though the baby isn't born yet I figured I'd add her bird now. She's already a part of our forever family....
I will admit something though, when i'm doing something crafty, I tend to really dislike even number of things..and this has 2 branches, with 2 birds... So I'm wondering if I should add a small branch up top? and then put one of the birds on it? just to throw it off? whatda think? you know what, I'm already thinking I'm gonna do that....I'll show you if I do....


*updated* okay so did a third branch and was just to much...so I just moved that small bird up, now the momma bird seems lonely, but I just keep reminding myself it's a sticker..... but who knows I might move it back.....As you can see this wall is huge! and I've had hard time trying to decide what to do with it....and please don't mind the vent, I need to paint it..not sure why we didn't do that when we painted a year ago, but it's starting to bug me...


Also Jacob just woke up from his nap, and he keeps pointing up to them and giggling....I think he think they're real....It's the closest he's ever gonna get to a real pet for a while, so i'll let him think they're real....

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh you crack me up! I think they're cute too!

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

They're very cute!! Where'd you get the idea? And even though I also like odd numbers, I think the mama bird is lonely, so you should put her daughter back on the same branch with her :)