Monday, June 14, 2010

Swimming time!

We signed Jacob up for swim lessons today...He loves swimming in his pool so hopefully he will have just as much fun in his lessons. And since I just had a baby I feel I have a pretty good reason not to be putting bathing suit on for the next few years.(I did the other day and it was pretty scary)...so anyways we signed him up for evening lessons, so Matt can get in the water with him. And I'm already a little nervous, I can picture Matt throwing him around and letting him jump off the side of the pool...so I might need to send someone to take pictures for me, because I'm sure I'd end up jumping in the pool or yelling at Matt, and I don't want to embarrass Jacob in front of his new swim friends...




2 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Did you guys get a new pool?? A two-level pool??? Awesome!! Looks like Matt and Jacob had a good time!

...and I'm sure Matt won't let Jacob get in too much trouble... ;)

Rhonda said...

I'm totally bringing my Bathing Suit this weekend...What a COOL POOL !!!