Monday, June 14, 2010

Fathers and sons campout 2010

Matt was very brave and took Jacob camping. He said he was pretty good, just played and jumped around. He's in a jumping faze right now, he loves to jump of anything that's more then an inch off the ground...


Helping daddy set up camp.





He even took Jacob on a hike, and came across some cows on the trail. I guess Matt went in the wrong way? Glad I wasn't there because I'm sure I would of been scared of them.

Jacob had so much fun, and I'm sure it meant alot to him. He sure loves his daddy.

3 comments:

Bud & Kim said...

How cute!

Matt said...

I love that kid!

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

He is getting SO BIG! Holy cow...he's looking more and more like a...kid! Not so much a baby anymore. One day you'll wake up and he'll be starting school. Crazy. I'm glad he did so well on the campout, and I'm sure there was nothing to worry about anyway... :)