Saturday, June 26, 2010

The little things do make a difference {to me at least}...

Last night we got new knobs.....YAY! When we moved in every fixture was gold, and we are slowly getting rid of it...with Jacobs help of course :)

So much better! no offense if you like gold.....
(and they did such a crappy job painting the house white before we moved in...
there was paint splatter on every single knob)




I do love them. I don't love the solid white doors, someday those will be pretty too.


And when I said slowly I meant it, if you look at the other side of the house they're still gold :(







4 comments:

stacey224 said...

I know how you feel...we want to get rid of our gold too!

Emily said...

Oooh, I agree! Gold isn't my thing! I like the ones that you picked out!

Trisha said...

very nice!

Jen Western said...

I love them! They look great!!