Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home Decor

Here's what i've been up to lately....

I did these cute letters today with my Circut machine, it was so easy! I've been trying to find something to put on that wall in Jacobs bathroom, and have had no success. And I figured i'll try this out for a while and if I don't like I'll just pull the vinyl letters off. But I think they look pretty cute.

I got the shelf at Ross, like 2 months ago and just loved it! I didn't know where put it. And then the mirror I got form my moms work (they are closing the store and just gave it to me! I think it's b/c every time I went in there, I would ask if they could sell it to me, but it was display only. So this time they were like just take it.) And then I got the star and candle at Big Lots (you'd be surprised at some of the stuff you can get there) And the "live laugh love" I got a couple years ago as a b-day present, and those 3 picture frames were attached it to. I'm pretty proud of myself, but anyways sorry for the long explanation.

Thats all for now! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

So cute!! You're way more creative than me...

Bud & Kim said...

Love it! Good job.

Eric, Lexi, Reagan & Lakai said...

Super CUTE!! We need to come see the place now that you're in it!

stacey224 said...

you did a great job!

Trisha said...

That's so cute! It's so fun to have a house to decoreate! I'm so excited and happy for you guys!

Desiree said...

Looks awesome Shannon. You have such a knack for decorating, I'm jealous!