Monday, January 24, 2011

Lilly's room part 2...

Lilly is officially out of our room {not gonna lie, i missed seeing her silly face this morning when i woke up} It's probably a good thing, for me, I feel much more rested today. She has been waking me up throughout the night for the past year...yes year, even in the womb I would wake up with every toss and turn she would make....Anyways I think she loves it. I do. Her face did light up a little bit when she saw her toys, {finally not in my closet anymore}....so we did end up painting stripes on the closet wall {well matt did the painting, i did the touch up}, and Matt did such an awesome job, aaannndd he framed the window {so proud of him} .....





There's still lots to do in terms of decorations, I'm thinking a trip to Hobby Lobby is in order...but the hardest part is done.

4 comments:

Cicily said...

So cute Shannon.

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

It looks GREAT!! Totally adorable.

Trisha said...

Looks great! Love the stripes

Rhonda said...

So So Cute. I cant wait to see it !!!

But wait....where am I going to sleep now ?