Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tide Pools

It seemed to hit low tide everyday around 5:00 which was perfect for tide pooling. I could have spent hours walking along looking for shells, but to my surprise there wasn't that many. There was a ton of starfish though! Not even joking. I've never seen so many in my life! The first day we were there we were so excited because we found three. But then the next day I don't know even know how many we found! At one point it even became old news if you found a starfish.

{I was secretly wishing it was dead so I could take it home...}


-Matts little brother Brigham-

Not the best picture, but if you look closely there's like 5 maybe 6 starfish all in that one spot.



{yes those are ducks? who knew ducks vactioned on the beach}

1 comment:

Trisha said...

That beach is gorgeous!