Wednesday, September 9, 2009

San Diego

A couple of weeks ago Jacob and I packed up and headed out to San Diego. We had so much fun playing at the beach. Here's a bunch of pictures, and yes it is a bunch.


We went down to the beach and had a dinner picnic, and the water was so nice. I love how these pictures turned out....



Grandpa and Jacob, I'm sure Grandpa was telling Jacob to watch out for the sand crabs, and how you don't want to get them in your pants.....

Jacobs first "swiss cake roll" He ate both of his, and then later found grandmas and stole it!
My sister and I celebrated our birthdays back in May, but my mom got us tickets to see "Wicked". And after waiting months to cash in our birthday presents, she took us out to dinner and then to the theater. We got some what dressed up, well dressed up for us....And my mom told us all about how when she used used to go to the theater, she'd wear her black velvet dress with crystal jewelry....



Jacob had so much fun, and we will be heading back out there next week for more fun in the sand!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I wish I could have been there!

Trisha said...

How cute is Jacob!!! He's growing so fast! I'm glad you guys had a good time in San Diego!