Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So today I was bored and decided to go to the scrapbook store, and get some fun embellishments for Jacobs scrapbook. While I was there I came across these super cute letters, and they were only 50 cents a piece! When I bought them they where solid brown, It took me about an hour to make them look so cute.....Jacob was just crawling around around making a huge mess. And then my wonderful husband cleaned up the mess when he got home from work......I was going to do it myself, but while I was being crafty, Jacob messed his diaper and his clothes.....so I had to put in him the tub, clean the poop off the carpet and pick up my mess before Matt got home. But anyways here are my lovely letters! I used some double sided sticky foam and stuck them on the wall, so you see them right when you walk into our home.............

1 comment:

Trisha said...

That is so cute! I want one!!!