Friday, April 1, 2011

shhhh.....

I made the kids "quiet books" for church....I must give credit to this awesome lady. She has the free template's to download from her blog. I've been wanting to make one for awhile but didn't know where to start, but she made it very easy. I did change things quite a bit, but of course I needed to make it our own. If you have Photoshop you should make one, I bet your kids will love it! If you don't have Photoshop, and you want one I'd be happy to help you make one.
{just a warning, I think I spent easily almost 5 hours making ours}






4 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

How cool! So I have photoshop but I would still like your help!

kelsey said...

SHANNON!!! this is amazing! Wish we were still crafting buddies...

Holly said...

I love how your quiet book turned out! I love that you made it your own. That's the idea. Glad I could get you started! The time you spent on it will be well worth it, I promise.

Holly @ bitsofeverything.com

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

This is SO cute!! I wish I had photoshop!!