Monday, March 28, 2011

Bathroom

This past weekend, we or I decided it was time to paint the hall bathroom, so we did. Actually I did all the painting and Matt did all the easy stuff....

Off to Home depot we went- and look what i found....
{can you see the price?what?!}

so here's the bathroom now, i couldn't get a good picture of the light fixture, sorry....and now i can't decide if i should paint the frame darker? or paint the cabinets darker??? I still need to get some cute towels and shower curtain...maybe we'll go shopping for FHE?? sounds like a good idea to me...

I got the idea for the mirror here {yes her's is much prettier then mine, but i like ours too}

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Leave the frame white and paint the cabinet Black then distress it.

Bud & Kim said...

SO cute! I love how the mirror turned out. I couldn't tell from the picture what color you painted the walls but the fixture and framed mirror totally changes it.