Thursday, October 7, 2010

Caught up!

This is the only mess I love to make :)

After a couple days of scrap booking I am completely caught up on Jacob and Lilly's. One of those days I was up till 1:30am, and decided that 6 1/2 hours straight was enough for one day. I know it's silly but it's my way of keeping a journal for the kids.

Anyways....My friend asked if I could help with "Super Saturday" and here's what I will be teaching....

It's a Christmas Advent calendar made on a mini muffin pan...I think it turned out pretty cute...Sorry for the crappy picture, my camera is dying :( ...but Christmas in coming right?! 78 days!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

That's so cute. Will you just make me one and I'll buy it from you? :)

jake and jenni said...

I am definately taking that class now ! darling!