Friday, May 28, 2010

what! more pictures!

I made these this afternoon...it probably took me twice as long because Jacob was wide awake running a muck, but I was determined to get them done, and I like them.

My sister in-law cmae over and took some pictures of Lilly and I couldn't help but snap some with my camera....I can't wait to see how they turn out, but I think there's gonna be some cute ones :) ...





He's loves her, she was just hungry... But he does randomly ask to hold her, and he likes to make sure she has her blanket. Today I caught him trying to give her some milk from his sippy cup, and when told him "no no no Jacob" he told me "hying momma", I think he's figured out that when she cry's she get's to eat...he can't say his C's or his L's, so when he says "Lilly" it sounds more like "wooddy" it's cute.....

2 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

So CUTE! I can't wait to see what Trisha did!

Trisha said...

Okay, so she did so good during the pictures, and I really feel bad, because I don't think I did a very good job at taking them. I think my biggest mistake was being so huge and uncomfortable that it's hard for me to get good angles. So I think there's still some cute ones, but I want to try again after I have my baby! Sorry!