Thursday, September 25, 2008

This past month has gone by so fast for us, I don't know where the time went! I can't believe it's almost October...which means it's almost CHRISTMAS, forget Halloween and Thanksgiving. But anyways I thought I'd catch you up on our life.......First lets start with Matt- He's doing really well, and just got promoted at work and really loves his job. He also is enjoying the ASU football season, even though their 2-2 : (. I'm doing well, I'm just enjoying being at home with Jacob. Now that hes a super fast crawler, I have to keep a close eye on him. Jacob just got his first tooth! And I think he's getting a another one because he's been a little cranky. He has also started saying ba-ba-ba which sometimes sounds like da-da....I was hoping he'd say ma-ma first considering I'm with him 24-7! But it's ok I know he'll figure it out.

My mother in-law and I have been working on a rag quilt, were almost done it's gonna be so cute!

Jacob has recently grown out of his car seat and now he's ready for a bigger seat...luckily Matts aunt gave us their old one!



Jacob loves to play the guitar!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Awww that's so cute! I love that quilt! How fun! You'll have to teach me how to make one! No, we still haven't decided on a name. We're just going to wait until he comes to decide. Sorry I haven't called you to hang out. I really haven't felt like doing anything. I'm so swollen and fat and ucomfortable.....and ready to have the baby!!! Anyway, call me if you get bored! Mexico's coming up, are you excited????? I'm excited for you guys.

Trisha said...

Brian still wants that guitar!