Monday, July 14, 2008


This past weekend we went camping with Jacob for the first time. We went to Woods Canyon Lake with Grandma and Grandpa Downs. It was so nice to get away for a weekend. It rained every now and then, but for the most part it was nice. Jacob is getting so big! He's almost 6 months and is so close to sitting up all by himself! He was a great camper and loved the fresh air. I was worried that he might scream and keep the whole campsite up, but he was so good. We hope he grows up loving camping just as much as Matt and me.









2 comments:

Trisha said...

Okay, so I finally checked out your blog!!! It's soooo cute! I love it! I love the pics of Jacob and you guys camping! Awww, I miss him already!

Heather said...

So glad your blog is up and running! Sorry it took me a while to comment, I've been m.i.a on the whole blog thing! Your family is so cute and Jacob is adorable...he's smiling in every picture!